PC Peripherals Where in blue hell do I get a Zebronics Bijli cabinet in Delhi? (Plus PSU question)

Santa Maria!

Disciple
Greetings, gentlemen.

I've been advised/decided on the following rig for a 20k basic-use PC:

Component Make
Processor AMD A6-3650
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-A55M-S2H
RAM Gskill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL
PSU Corsair CX430v2
Cabinet Zebronics Bijli
Monitor DELL IN2030M

I'm having some issues finding the mentioned cabinet.
I spared some 40 minutes or so today after work to scout around Nehru Place, Delhi to look for the Bijli & Circle. Most of the shops said that the Bijli is out of production. Only the first shop I entered said they could get it, but they said it would cost Rs. 1850 (Isn't it supposed to be around 1k?). I asked for w/o SMPS, but donno if the quote was w/ PSU.

In all the remaining places I asked, no go. They all suggested alternatives of iBall, Intex, HyTech etc. for a cheap cabinet.

So what do I do? Can I order this online? Does anyone know of a specific shop in Nehru Place that has it?
Also, I was thinking of ordering the CX430v2 online from theitwares.com. I sent them an email asking about availability, but no response for 2 days. (Does this qualify as bad service?)
Anyhow, while Bijli-hunting, I stumbled upon a small toilet-sized store that had Corsair PSUs stacked like useless Engineering text-books.

The CX430v2 was there too, for Rs. 2450. It was in that brown-carton-like packing. Is this the real deal (wrt packing)? Is it okay to buy from places like this?

Speak, forum!

Re: Where in blue hell do I get a Zebronics Bijli cabinet in Delhi? (Plus PSU questio

Bijli has been replaced by Bijli2 which is more costly, I guess (and more shitty, according to reviews). Get the NZXT Gamma.

Re: Where in blue hell do I get a Zebronics Bijli cabinet in Delhi? (Plus PSU questio

Is there a reason for sticking with the Bijli cabinet? For a little more, you could consider a cabby from the Cooler Master Elite series or the NZXT Gamma as suggested above.

As for the PSU, how about a Seasonic unit instead? They are top quality! Definitely better than the CX series from Corsair. XFX PSUs are another option.

Get the NZXT Gamma. It's a great cabinet but costs around 2k.
Alternatively, have a look at the Cooler Master Elite 310. It's a decent cabinet for around 1.6k.

As for shops in NP, check with SMC International. They're a registered dealer here at the forums as well in the dealer section. You should be able to find the PSU with them.
Also see if they have the Seasonic S12II 430W. It's a better PSU with 5 year warranty.

yup, Seasonic is definitely better. But for basic and budgeted users which won't be adding a very power hungry graphic card Corsair CX430v2 should do the trick.

CX500 and CX600 are not advised because you have miles better units from Seasonic around their prices.

Yeah, I've decided on the CM Elite 310 quoted @ 1600 w/o PSU from SMC.

The Gamma isn't available in Delhi at all, from what I've seen.

And I'll just get the Corsair PSU from that small shop I found. (SMC only has CM PSUs).

Get the seasonic s12II 430w, it's better than corsair cx430 v2, i build a pc for my friend last week, i couldn't find either of the above.
One shopkeeper offered me to wait one day to get the seasonic one. Ask any shopkeeper if he can ask the distributor to do that.

The Seasonic S12II is better, but people have been complaining about Seasonic support.

There don't seem to be any issues with Corsair support. For your rig, the CX430 V2 is more than enough.

That brown carton box is the correct retail packaging.

Back