Where is KMD

Oh thanks for the reply ..! :)

will contact him tomorrow (today is sunday )

buy why is he not coming to TE now a days ..i can understand he does not want to pay for being a dealer , but still he can visit TE now and then.

^^ lol did he really ran away with people's money ! ...in my deals, although he was late, but did update regularly.

He did not give me, the bill for purchase. When ever i asked ...he said .."i will RMA it, dont worry ." ...i said my product has international warranty "give me the bill" ....no reply :(

He really just vanished into thin air... was least expected from such a reputed dealer here at TE. He seems to have last logged into TE on the 8th of September.

Well, if he really ran away with peoples money, he is a criminal.....

And If I know my Criminal Psychology very well, I can safely say that he is still active on TE, albeit under a new alias.....

I got a lot of stuff around years back .Everything came ,but no bill . Don't know why he turned this way .I think increased competition which he could not handle.

He turned this way most likely because providing this service wasnt worth it anyways and it became a BIG hassle, his last few shipments ran into issues etc so they got delayed for which he recieved a lot of flak.

Judging by the posts here he did the right thing its not worth it.

iccworld 20north shopyourworld , all seem to be legitimate with members ranging from all tech forums across india having experienced their services. eventually it comes down to customer support and communication plus lowest quotes. so that is where one needs to figure out on reviews. also refunds, a major concern in case the product goes out of stock and then you end up wasting more money on telephone than the cost of the product itself.

i have some amount left with KMD . the tarum mehra no. is switched off . i got a reply from jayesh no. posted earlier , he is telling all sort of stories "abhi madam aiyee nahin hain ....blah blah

what is kmd's real name and where does he live?

Can all those who have money still left with KMD PM the mods? Or report the PM containing transaction details.

All details of the deal to verify the authenticity would be appreciated.

Thanks.

hA1d3R said:
i have some amount left with KMD . the tarum mehra no. is switched off . i got a reply from jayesh no. posted earlier , he is telling all sort of stories "abhi madam aiyee nahin hain ....blah blah
That is the exact same story Mr. Jayesh told me when I was looking for my refund a few months ago. After a lot of calls I managed to get my money back... gosh!!

Back