OC & Modding where ? Spiral Cable Wrap

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Where can I buy Spiral Cable Wrap like this -

No UV needed, simple cheap BLACK or RED or BLUE color needed.

I also wanted to ask this Question :bleh:

Some of my wires in my Office are wrapped in Spiral Cable Wrap (although they are BIG). So, Surely they may be available in India. The question is where? Stationary store? :S

Also can we find Shrink Wrap in India? :huh:

I buy mine from Champion Rubber... they only have white... they also have heat shrink wrap...

championrubberkw4.jpg

championrubber2gi3.jpg

iosoft said:
^ PRICE please ? :huh:

I honestly cannot remember ... I bought my last stock over a year back - but they sell only in 50 or 100 metre lengths (I am not sure which size - so share it with friends :D )... I buy plastic ties often from them ...

@neville_kc ... where do you want me to start .... :eek:hyeah:

vcardsxj3.jpg

Eazy said:
I honestly cannot remember ... I bought my last stock over a year back - but they sell only in 50 or 100 metre lengths (I am not sure which size - so share it with friends :D )... I buy plastic ties often from them ...

vcardsxj3.jpg

haha pwnage .....

Eazy said:

vcardsxj3.jpg

haha pwnage .....

PCJedi said:
OT: Eazy, does Alkon still exist. Ravat and that lady, many moons have passed.

You mean Ajit and Kiran ? NAH ... they disappeared after owing the market a lot of money !!

They were the people who introduced ASUS to India when no one else had heard about ASUS.

sauron said:
This may sound silly -

But how are these wraps exactly fitted over da Cables ???

Do I need to remove the molexes ???

molxes and minimolexs have to be removed first
there is another thread somewhere here with a link on details of how to do it

nukeu666 said:
molxes and minimolexs have to be removed first

It is wrapped around the cables - just hold the wire and wrap the cable around and around the wire in a circular motion. No need to remove any connectors !!!

cablewrapfa4.jpg

Eazy said:
It is wrapped around the cables - just hold the wire and wrap the cable around and around the wire in a circular motion. No need to remove any connectors !!!

cablewrapfa4.jpg

Hey Eazy... Do u have I pic for shrink wraps and heat shrinks too...

And where exactly is this Champion Rubber Shop... is it in one of the lanes at lamington or on the main road...??

Meet me or Eazy at LR, keep a hand on our shoulders and we will take you there.:bleh:

Its says off lamington road, and iirc, its the lane after the LR police station or the next.;)
I used to buy lotsa connectors, audio cables and misc PC/audio related plastic stuff from them.:p

I think along with MX, there is some AX these days- same old story of two brothers parting ways.:p

*(when i say :bleh:, i am just kidding.)

neville_kc said:
Hey Eazy... Do u have I pic for shrink wraps and heat shrinks too...

And where exactly is this Champion Rubber Shop... is it in one of the lanes at lamington or on the main road...??
See the black thingy on the right in the picture - it is the black stuff on the wires next to the white connectors ... that is heat shrink.

The address is given on the card I posted above... its in a lane north of Prime - that is towards the Police Station.

Not interested in da Spiral cables !!!

Ooops so sorry dint mention da UV Cable wrap !!!

Guess I'll have to remove da molexes then -

Any guide for that - never done it before ???

[Sorry for ruinin your thread iosoft]

Eazy said:
See the black thingy on the right in the picture - it is the black stuff on the wires next to the white connectors ... that is heat shrink.

The address is given on the card I posted above... its in a lane north of Prime - that is towards the Police Station.

Thanx... I know that... just wanted to know how it looks wrapped on the cable...

anyways which one is a better option spiral wrap or heat shrink... to wrap the wires?

Back