macx

Disciple
Guys help me with buying Gshock GA-110-1B online

5729021567_43f0e63d92.jpg

is this legit one

Casio Wrist Watch, G-Shock, GA-110-1B, G317 | eBay

Thanks for looking :)

Edit : Got it,Thanks for the help :)

I have bought a G-Shock G225 at Central, Hyderabad.

Just go to any Mall/Casio Outlet and buy(After checking)

eCasio is the official retailer for Casio watches on eBay so they can be trusted without problems. There seem to plenty of those Edifice replicas being sold for cheap. Not sure about G-Shock models.

Try Watchkart.com

They offer COD also.

Bought two watches couple of days back(not this model) and it was delivered on time with no hassles.

Guys thanks for taking the time to respond but above mentioned places don't have that particular model (with negative display).

Gannu said:
eCasio is the official retailer for Casio watches on eBay so they can be trusted without problems. There seem to plenty of those Edifice replicas being sold for cheap. Not sure about G-Shock models.

+1, i wont trust anyone other than ecasio for genuine casio watches on ebay, most of the watches sold by other sellers on ebay are fakes, so buy only from ecasio on ebay or other reputed websites.

Inverted LCD display....not much use and kinda sucks at low light ..... no offence to any owner.

Go for eCasio, Reputed seller....got GA-110C/(312) couple of days ago with Bill & Warranty.

Back