where to buy batman: AA (PC) in Delhi NCR?

Rickyk said:
Its available in Landmark in Gurgaon....

have you picked up your copy yet ricky? it was supposed to release here last friday until the distributor messed up and had to delay it until this week. still not sure if it's out here or not.

spindoctor said:
have you picked up your copy yet ricky? it was supposed to release here last friday until the distributor messed up and had to delay it until this week. still not sure if it's out here or not.

Not my cup of tea Spin - its 3rd person only. You know my views on that already. :(

As for whether its really available there, thats what I was told by someone else. I havent checked myself so not 100% sure....

spindoctor said:

Doc your copy has arrived with Jay (Major-minor). Call him up. :p

Rickyk said:
Not my cup of tea Spin - its 3rd person only. You know my views on that already. :(

As for whether its really available there, thats what I was told by someone else. I havent checked myself so not 100% sure....

a lot of people are calling this a contender for goty 2009. there's a 2gb demo out, maybe give it a shot to see what all the fuss is about? ;)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Doc your copy has arrived with Jay (Major-minor). Call him up. :p

yea mate i know, he couriered it this afternoon. i should get it by tomorrow.

Back