Storage Solutions Where to buy converter in Kolkata?

sumedik

Disciple
Hello,

I would like to buy a SATA to IDE converter. Since these do not come from reputed brands, getting it from a reliable shop is important. Has anybody used it successfully? Where did you buy it from in Kolkata and at what price?

Also is 1TB SATA 2 HDD available in kolkata? Which is the brand you prefer? What is the current price of these?

Please advice.

you probably want to go check out chandni market once,u'll get all the prices for everything you need...

arihant is one good shop and has good prices too...

and i guess most will tell you to either go for wd or seagate when it comes to hdd!

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i know chandni cvhowk. I want to know a few trustworthy stores out there. Price is not the only factor.

As I said, while buying something which is mostly unbranded, it is better to go to a shop which would not cheat you.

The best would be if someone who has has gone to a shop and bought a converter which worked for him, shares the name.

when you go to buy just make it a point to remind them that if it does not work you will return it and get the full amount refunded/the product exchanged...

i don't think many peoples would have got a converter here in TE...otherwise someone should have replied to ur post till now!

Back