Where to buy Creative Zen Vision:W from?

I need to buy a PMP in about a weeks time... I have decided on the creative zen vision:W..I am in Chennai right now...So can anyone suggest a place from where i'll be able to buy it at a cheap price with or without warranty.....Please help me...

Dude..the best n cheapest is always the US! :p

I got mine for like 10k from there. There was a guy selling the same in the market section 10-15 days back. Check it out. i believe he was asking 14k negotiable so should b the best deal u ll get. Make sure that its working properly and everything though. Creative sells it in India with warranty for 18k for the 30gb wen i asked before getting mine. In grey should b like 15-16.

I got mine for 12k from the US...its for like 9k now on newegg i think. Otherwise the best bet is some local customs notified import shop like Alfa in mumbai...or contact Snakey he was the one selling his ZVW on TE...

@memories_dv: Hey..so howz your player doin then? i love mine :D Also got the compact flash adapter with it.

@scarezebra: I just checked: amazon is cheaper than newegg.....and thats where i got mine from. Amazon gives it for like 256$~10k

Back