Monitors Where to buy Dell Ultrasharp u2414H

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Skilled
Hi
I'm looking to buy the Dell u2414h ultrasharp thin-bezeled monitor.
I'm looking to buy this locally in delhi or elsewhere for cash because online flipkart is selling for 22k

How much can I expect this to cost offline? Can someone with dell epp help?

dell-u2414h-overview3.jpg

Best bet is to just hit the streets and ask for the model among local dealers/retailers.
Also, it was possible to buy from Dell directly as well right?
Why not call them up for a quotation.

Best bet is to just hit the streets and ask for the model among local dealers/retailers.
Also, it was possible to buy from Dell directly as well right?
Why not call them up for a quotation.
So I spoke to Dell, they gave a quote of 17 thousand something after discount but the delivery time is 6 weeks.

Lets see if anyone can supply this locally for a better price.

Let me know about it as well.. might be interested if the price is good enough...
The price of 17400 looks pretty decent to me but 6 week delivery time is too much. I'll try to arrange for a similar quote elsewhere. Lets see..

Also, It comes with 3 year premium panel warranty (advance exchange).. whatever that means

The price of 17400 looks pretty decent to me but 6 week delivery time is too much. I'll try to arrange for a similar quote elsewhere. Lets see..

Also, It comes with 3 year premium panel warranty (advance exchange).. whatever that means

It is indeed a good quote. Count the fact that the monitor will be delivered to your doorstep!

The warranty probably means that in case of an RMA request, you will receive a replacement without having to first turn-in your defective monitor.

Premium panel warranty means a full replacement with guaranteed premium panel & not some refurbished TN film... For other DELL monitors replacement is with TN film or refurbished one....

Also one can claim warranty even for a single dead pixel...

17k, directly - This is by far the lowest price I could get for a single unit. I can surely get a lower price if we order more. Delivery time is 4-6 weeks

Should I create an IC thread?

Couldn't wait for dell. Went to Nehru place and got one for 19.5k
It's also available on ebay for 20450 (No coupons will work on it as it's a deal of the month offer), and also on infibeam for 19750 after discount

Any body recently got U2414H from Dell. I am not able to get one at a decent price. Dell is not selling this item. they have older U2412M for 17K.

Most of the web portals in India are fleecing the buyers with doubtful warranty.

Help Please.

Last edited:
Any body recently got U2414H from Dell. I am not able to get one at a decent price. Dell is not selling this item. they have older U2412M for 17K.
Most of the web portals in India are fleecing the buyers with doubtful warranty.
Help Please.
Here, selling for ~22k

http://www.theitdepot.com/details-Dell Ultrasharp 24inch LED Backlight Monitor (U2414H)_P22941.html
http://www.primeabgb.com/dell-u2414h-ultrasharp-24-inch-monitor.html
http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_A...8-full-hd-1080p/P-coac-53054234809-cat-z.html

For warranty, do read this > https://www.techenclave.com/communi...ng-to-honor-advanced-exchange-service.169880/

Thanks for your reply @m0h1t.

I wonder why they have increased the praise from Rs 19200 to Rs 22000? Usually it will go down as new monitors series (Ultra) come in to market. Here it is going up. May be due to demand! Very funny! I missed to buy when it was at Rs 19K.:(

If you monitor the price in the web portals, whenever they are out of stock they show lesser price in order to keep the potential customers confused and deter them from buying from other shopping portals and increase the price once it "in stock" Flipkart showed it as Rs 20250 and when they got the stock they showed it as Rs 26000/- (Approximate) Not once but three or four times. Infibeam showed it as Rs.19260/- (approximate) and when in stock increased to Rs. 22600/-

All web portals are playing this trick now a days and is quite true for U2414H.:mad:

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply @m0h1t.

I wonder why they have increased the praise from Rs 19200 to Rs 22000? Usually it will go down as new monitors series (Ultra) come in to market. Here it is going up. May be due to demand! Very funny! I missed to buy when it was at Rs 19K.:(

If you monitor the price in the web portals, whenever they are out of stock they show lesser price in order to keep the potential customers confused and deter them from buying from other shopping portals and increase the price once it "in stock" Flipkart showed it as Rs 20250 and when they got the stock they showed it as Rs 26000/- (Approximate) Not once but three or four times. Infibeam showed it as Rs.19260/- (approximate) and when in stock increased to Rs. 22600/-

All web portals are playing this trick now a days and is quite true for U2414H.:mad:
Reach out to SMC international in Nehru Place, New Delhi. Maybe they can find a unit for you.

Reach out to SMC international in Nehru Place, New Delhi. Maybe they can find a unit for you.

Thanks. I am from Chennai. Better I go with TheITDepot. This product is there in their shopping cart under my user name for more than a month! I was in touch with them. But they don't have stock in hand (This model only). They will procure and forward. It will take 10 days! I have purchased from their show room Corsair Cabinet and PSU when they had a show room at Valasaravakam, Chennai which they have closed. I am impressed with their response at that time and service.

PS: My PSU went for a six and they replaced with new one under warranty. But it took 10 days as it was sent to Corsair.

Back