Audio Where to buy earbud covers online?

I lost the earbud cover for my hippo boom iem. Does anyone know where can I buy earbud covers online? :(
(or if anyone has some extra earbud covers can lend it to me?) :p

earbud cover..?? put them in a matchbox

or are you talking about a cover for the hippo boom.... ... .. most custom covers will cost you around $10 ..that too not in india ..your best bet is to ask a friend who owns many iems

.....now a days cameras are soo small ...you might also get a good looking - spacy cover amongst the cover of cameras ...if you can spend that is

After editing :

local tips can be found in small mobile shops anywhere for around 20 ....just take the boom with you for they come in different shapes and size

expensive ones can be ordered from comply

I need these.They are called eartips as Metalspree mentioned.

57796639.jpg

Fah33m I hope you can help me here :D

I might have a few original Hippo Boom tips lying around . Which one are you looking for exactly ? Medium /Small / ? PM me your address , I will ship it to you in the coming week or else if you are from Mumbai , you can collect it personally.

DOes any kind of foam tip go with any kind of headfone ????????

Can i get any foam tips locally for like 100 - 200 rs locally or even online ?????

My ears start to hurt after 30 mins of music on silicone tips...

HoliC said:
DOes any kind of foam tip go with any kind of headfone ????????

Not really. Comply foams have different sizes for different IEMs. Shure "Olives" can only be used as-is with some IEMs, but with others, it needs to be de-cored.

Foams provide good comfort. But they tend to muffle the treble a bit. And complys have a very short life like 2-4 weeks depending on your use.

Back