PC Peripherals Where to buy from in Singapore ?

Hi guys !

I'll be going to Singapore on a business trip on 1st Nov and coming back on 15th and will have 3-4 full days in between to roam around. I've plans to do some IT shopping and planning to buy ATI HD 5850/5870, a slim click and shoot camera, iPhone 3GS and some more stuff. AFAIK, we've some members on TE who are based in Singapore or living their because of work requirement.

Can somebody give me some tips guys .... thanks :eek:hyeah:

Edit: Just came across this website : The most popular electronics haunt in Singapore

They recommend that Sim Lim Square is the best place to do IT shopping in Singapore. They also recommended a shop named "Fuwell". Their price list is attached. Price seems nice. 5870 would come for 19.5 k. I think in India it retails for 27 K +

Attachments

• Fuwell1710.pdf
    312.2 KB · Views: 943
Goto Funan Mall. Fuwell has a shop there. get all the stuff you need from there.

If you are into haggling then SimLim is a better option. Fuwell has a shop here as well.

SimLim. Bizgram, Mediamart, Fuwell are reputed shops.

For cameras check Alan's Photo, Oriental and Cathay Photo. NEVER go to Song brothers who have big shops in SLS, they're one big bunch of conners.

Back