where to buy ? nook or kindle

govigov

Disciple
hello,

My sister's birthday is coming up and need any one of these to gift.

This has to have the e-ink display that feels like paper and not the colour ones. Needs this delivered before dec 10th. i am expecting this to be around 6k. What is the best method to get hold of one (brand new in box only please).

Where to buy one of these?

Regards,
govigov

hi,

I would suggest go for Kindle, the best option within would be Touch Wifi, other than Amazon, eBay you can also get from shopyourworld.com they will give you fixed landing price, you know what you shell out, but it will include customs, they come closer to eBay India pricing in most cases but also little bit highter. About Kindle, I have Kindle DX, would recommend Kindle to anyone, it is good, you can load books as well as Amazon also has great collections, earlier I had PRS505 from Sony, really a bad option it stopped working after few months.

Bst Rgds,

San

kindle is the worst option for Ebooks decide accordingly , i have already given you the cheapest links for both kindle and nook atleast to the best of my knowledge

govigov said:
iccworld has not yet replied to the enquiry. :(

can we call them up and place an order?

If the cost goes above 6600/- ,

i am thinking of walking into dc books and getting this -

https://www.thewinkstore.com/modules/ereader/index.php?mod=shopping&do=view_ereader&ereader_id=1

6999/-

Do not buy the wink. I played around with it in Croma, and it's incredibly slow. It takes about 30 seconds for key presses to have an effect. Text resizing makes you lose your reading spot. Opening a large book will take forever. Do not buy it, it'll make reading a pain.

received the quote from iccworld for nook simple touch.
Rs 7716/- kindly advice.

It's a good price. Way more value for money than the Wink.

On nook color or nook tablet can you read ebooks and e-magazines downloaded from net but not from there store ?? as in 3rd party ebooks ?

Back