Where to buy online - USP Replacement Battery (12V-7AH)

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
please suggest a good and reliable place to buy APC USP Replacement Battery (12V-7AH) online.

Earlier i use to have 2-3 shop nearby, but both of them are permanently closed.
Tried amazon but they damaged the battery in transit.

An Exide 12v 7ah battery costs 800 offline and around 1k to 1250 online. Are there no Home UPS/Invertor or Automobile battery shops near by? Check out mypowerkart.com, I havent used it, but they take old battery in exchange

Are there no Home UPS/Invertor or Automobile battery shops near by?
thank you for reply. let me check out this site.
There were 2/3 shop but post corona 2 shut down and one deal only in car/ bigger batteries.
For last 2 month im only "planning" to go other parts of city and buy.. but that's not happening so thinking of getting it online.

Update: covid restriction are lifted, and i found one nearby shop open.
price has increased. last week got the battery each exide 7ah cost 1000/- , 7.5ah cost rs1200 now.
( 100/- off if old battery exchanged)

Ensure that the battery is same size as exide. APC batteries are smaller in size , exide or standard 7ah batteries may not fit inside the ups.

Ensure that the battery is same size as exide. APC batteries are smaller in size , exide or standard 7ah batteries may not fit inside the ups.
well some cutting and chopping is generally the way fwd for APC, especially since Indian batteries are more reliable and prima facie the shops deal with batteries more than UPSs

I have been using a Exide in my APC after modding the ups cabinet also, but everyone is not able to do it, i got the battery seller to do it.

Back