Where to Buy Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B

asus1579

Recruit
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me where to buy Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B cooler in Mumbai. I checked with PrimeABGB, IT Wares etc.. They do not keep this cooler. Please let me know any stores at Lamington Road which sell this cooler. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks.

you will have to go to the lynx guy in Chandigarh(Check the feedback first from other members who have bought stuff from him).

Tried it myself in Mumbai as well and it didnt work out, finally settled with Noctua NH-U12P SE2 bought from Rahul @ TheITWares. Good perfromance and comparable to Prolimatech. Unless you plan to do extreme overclocking.

Thanks Smaratha, I also checked the Lynx website and saw it there. However, since it is in Chandigarh and I have never ordered anything from them, I was hesitant. That is the reason, I was looking for some dealers in Mumbai where I can get the product immediately on payment.

It is weird that it is not available in Mumbai, since it is one of the top performing coolers even outperforming Noctua NH-U12P SE2 in some reviews.

i got mine from KMD ... i bought mega shadow around 2-3 months back.

though have bought 2-3 things from Lynx its been all rite. But heard some user getting delays also.

Back