Where to Buy PS3 Skins in India?

Hey guys i came across PS3 Skins last night. :clap: Most of them are 9.99$ In Amazon. Link - Amazon.com: Bundle Monster Vinyl Skin Sticker For PlayStation PS3 S SLIM Game Console - Cover Protector Art Decal - Ghost Warrior: Electronics

I had asked a quote from ICC World for the skin mentioned above and they said it would cost me 1200 Bucks. :bleh: I was wondering if i could get some these types of skins here in india for a lesser value?

If anyone has any info regarding or has ever bought a skin from india please proceed and comment! :huh:

Thanks.

Edit : I already saw EBAY its importing which costs 500 bucks more thats like 1700 a piece. ICC WORLD is way more cheap but then i am an indian ;)

dude, you can try dealextreme or focalpoint, they've got a couple of skins, and if you want them to ship early, pay for shipping, i'm sure it'd cost less..

Intencity and game4u has lots.of skins even if they don't have it they can acquire it for you.

^^ Links bro? I could not get them!

And after applying when i want to take them out will it make my PS3 look shitty?

Edit : err i got them thanks ! :)

Edit 2 : I did not get skins @ Game4u .. Dinjo please provide link for that?

Intencity stocks them at a decent price.you are on ivg,so put in a pm to Prashant for stock avaibility before u take the plunge.

I want the ability to change my ps3 appearance and decal skins had given me a lot with skins. It is easy with this sticker, it requires no instruments, no technical work.

Back