Camera Where to buy the Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8 D in Mumbai ?

medpal

Resident Medic
Skilled
mumbaikars : any hint from where to get Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8D.

JJMEHTA and SMARTSHOPPERS have it for around 5900 and 5700 respectively plus added shipping.

So any pointers from where to get the lens in mumbai, have a few persons who can bring it for me.

Re: Digital camera equal to SLR

medpal said:

JJMEHTA and SMARTSHOPPERS have it for around 5900 and 5700 respectively plus added shipping.

So any pointers from where to get the lens in mumbai, have a few persons who can bring it for me.
Aces170 said:
Doc: lalit foto.. I maybe going in a week or two, lemme know if you want something...

Lalit Foto is good .I had been there last year to get my FZ-35 .Gave me a good price and deal . I am going to Fort V.T to get my new stuff this Friday .One of them will mostly be the Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8D. Doc let me know if you want me to pick one for you as well .Might get a good discount since I am purchasing the D90 + tamron 17-50mm F 2.8 lens + the 50 mm 1.8 .

Also any other trusted stores in Fort, V.T , I should be looking at ? Might visit Foto centre and Reliable Fotos. Had called up J.J. Mehta but their prices were too high , so planning to skip it .

medpal said:

The nikkor 50mm F/1.8D is AF not AF-S. I hope you have a camera body with built-in AF motor, for the autofocus to work on this lens.

FaH33m said:
Lalit Foto is good .I had been there last year to get my FZ-35 .Gave me a good price and deal . I am going to Fort V.T to get my new stuff this Friday .One of them will mostly be the Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8D. Doc let me know if you want me to pick one for you as well .Might get a good discount since I am purchasing the D90 + tamron 17-50mm F 2.8 lens + the 50 mm 1.8 .

Also any other trusted stores in Fort, V.T , I should be looking at ? Might visit Foto centre and Reliable Fotos. Had called up J.J. Mehta but their prices were too high , so planning to skip it .
Damn missed this post completely, may be was lost in a pile of new threads, What price you got it for, also give me address of Lalit Photo in fort.

Back