Where to buy this product??

thanks for the link but again its online....iwant to test the product in hand before deciding???

Are such products available in hardware shops??

MAGNeT said:
thanks for the link but again its online....iwant to test the product in hand before deciding???

Are such products available in hardware shops??

I think I saw this at Anupam Hardware Store which is between Cassette World and Maccan at lamington Road. I am not 100% sure - check with them the next time you go to Lamington Road.

EDIT: Just phoned them - they have 2 models 650/- and 1250/- .... their phone number is 2382 0547

EDIT 2: I think the ones at Anupam are blowers - will this do or do you require vacuum cleaning only ?

You will definitely get this product at lohar chawl (marine lines). You can also try any of the good hardware stores they should have stock of this but it would be a little expensive.

low_bass_makker said:
It is a blower not a vacuum cleaner...It will not suck air only blow.

I have a makita like that, you can remove the rubber hose and attach it to the centre, and its in suck mode.

..and this thing is over 20 yrs old.

rishia said:
Blowing without sucking.. how is that possible ;-) ?

:eek:wned:

You can check it out...It has suction power but the discharge one is more powerful as it is designed that way to be a blower. Also it does not have any reservoir or filter to hold the dust which a vacuum cleaner has. If you suck something a bit large like pebbles it will go directly to its fan blade and it will get damaged before you think of doing anything.

I do not :eek:wned: anyone :jason:

bump...

Ready to make a trip to lammy for same product of ebay......

Having vacuum will b extra advantage

i guess blower machines i have seen once u enter prime lane too....it was for 400 buks at that time

low_bass_makker said:
You can check it out...I had suction power but the discharge one is more powerful as it is designed that way to be a blower. Also it does not have any reservoir or filter to hold the dust which a vacuum cleaner has. If you suck something a bit large like pebbles it will go directly to its fan blade and it will get damaged before you think of doing anything.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry couldnt resist .

low_bass_makker said:
You can check it out...I had suction power but the discharge one is more powerful as it is designed that way to be a blower. Also it does not have any reservoir or filter to hold the dust which a vacuum cleaner has. If you suck something a bit large like pebbles it will go directly to its fan blade and it will get damaged before you think of doing anything.

Wow....thats something that u wont hear everyday....:rofl:

EDIT:"You can check it out...". how cud i skiped this part....:rofl:

as blr_p says, it sucks in air from one side and blows it out the other way. I have used it years ago made by ralliwolf I think.

But I don't think that's what you really need. I have definitely seen smaller vacuum cleaners for cars. They work off the 12 V cigarette lighter jack.

black and decker has one model it will cost 3-4k...i dont think thats worth than its better to get eureka forbes model...and try to search power outlet ard...may b i steal frm watchmens cabin..lolz

Back