Where to buy Wacom products ?

Scorpy

Adept
Guys the stupid store locator on the Wacom site is not working .. so please could some one tell me where I can purchase Bamboo Fun Graphics Tablet of wacom from ? the new one's model no. is CTH-661 ...

Try the Reliance iStore in your city. The one here in Ahmedabad has Wacom products. However, the main reason I suggest them is because if you bring a student ID card, you will get a 10% discount. Got my Bamboo P+T for 5.8k, in March this year.

^WTF awesome .. by student id card u mean some special id card or my college one will do ? Any one knows if croma sells these products ?

also isnt istore of apple ? how is reliance having an "iStore" wtf am i missing something here :S ? >.> ...

Yes I showed them my college ID (an arts college in Abad) and they straight up gave me a 10% discount, no questions asked. If you aren't a student then I suppose you could drag your younger brother/sister, etc and buy it in his name. I don't see how having his name on the bill should affect warranty claims. I dunno about the Croma in your city, but the two in mine certainly don't sell them.

Yes its some sort of tie up between Apple and Reliance. Trust Reliance to jump in on the good stuff :p

^thanks man ... and one more question ... hearing reliance has an istore is freaky enough .. but i wanna know how is apple selling wacom products rofl :p ?

Also I am an engg. student .. so ill take my id with me .. thanks for the info man :D appreciate it .

The iStore doesn't just sell Apple stuff. They sell all kinds of accessories - body covers, headphones, docking stations, softwares, etc all for the entire Apple range. The Wacom range is sold beside the iMac range as professional accessories. If you're lucky they'll even have an Intuos Large setup to try out as well.

Sad man I called the istore close to my house and they dont have the wacom products ... the store is by some "maple technologies" ... they said they used to sell wacom products but no more ... :( ... and when is search on google i find only old old tablets that also on shady sites

Back