Where to buy Windows 7 Home Premium Full Pack from?

This is really frustrating. I had gone to Lamington Road on Oct 13th to purchase my new build. However, I couldn't get hold of Windows 7 Home Premium Full Pack. So, I ordered the same from Flipkart on the same day. Now, even Flipkart is showing it as "Out Of Stock" and has cancelled my order.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32/64 Bit (Full Pack): Flipkart.com: Microsoft Operating Systems

Any idea where I can get it from? Please help! I need to start installation on my new build.

It's not available in any of those stores. The Microsoft Windows 7 India website send you to the Flipkart page when you click the Buy button. The only editions in stock on Flipkart are Home Basic and Ultimate. I'm not too keen on spending too much for the Ultimate edition and am afraid of missing out on some features of Home Premium if I go for Home Basic edition. I will be using my PC for gaming, multimedia, web browsing, downloading and development. Please advise.

UPDATE: Flipkart shipped me Windows 7 Home Basic instead. I've asked them to cancel the order.

Ordered Windows 7 Home Premium from Aditi Computers. Many thanks to alekhkhanna! Hopefully, I should get it before the weekend.

Back