Where to learn mandarin chinese in bangalore?

hunt3r

Skilled
So as the title says, i am interested in learning Mandarin Chinese. Is there any place in bangalore which teaches the same? Thanks in advance :)

archish said:
Ni Hao! :p

You can check in sulekha or justdial.
Yes i know i could do that, but i was hoping for somone to post to a place they have actually been to or attended, and their feedback on the same.

shravank30 said:
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. But as mentioned above was hoping for somone to post to a place they have actually been to or attended, and their feedback on the same.

Gaurish said:
Cool, best of luck!

btw, what's your purpose/motivation for learning ? If you are willing to tell
Thanks! Sure why wouln't i tell. Simply put, I feel it will be very useful to know chinese in the future and so i want to learn it. Oh and according to DC it might help me to hit on chinese chicks :eek:hyeah:

Gaurish said:
Are you up for it? Because mandarin is one of hardest language to learn
Depends what he wants to do. If its only speaking he should be up & running in under six months with intensive instruction. Speaking is always the easiest to learn with any language.

Writing & reading however will take years, at least two and with intensive 3 times x 2 hours a week sort of thing because you have to learn/memorise the ideogrammes.

Back