Where to order posters etc. from?

Check these posters from a dealer by the ID 'bombaymerch' on eBay - bombaymerch | eBay

Have got a couple of posters shipped from them sometime back. Pretty good dealer IMO. Ships the posters in PVC tubes.

A few names do, but not from bombay :S.

I try BombayMerch out, thanks! Although Buzzingaa has one poster I really want. I'll call them up and see if the site is active or not.

Buzzingaa seems like a really cool site. It can create a niche for itself in India if it provides good service and quality. It has a COD option too, let me order a few items via COD and see how good it really is.

Have tried both

+1 for Buzzingaa

-1 for BombayMer

Packaging and delivery was superb with Buzzingaa, whereas the goods were damaged from bombaymerch and took a good 12 days to deliver. Ordered again from Buzzingaa this time a tshirt and it was great too. All licensed stuff.

yaa me too used to get them from there, but they dont seem to have a lot of choice max i could count was 50 designs + many of them had creases on them as if handled badly.

These buzzingaa.com guys claim to have 1500 designs, i guess they import cause the posters i got were printed in US,UK etc..

Here are the links if anybody is interested-

www.buzzingaa.com

Buzzingaa | Facebook

devesh38 said:
one can go to landmark directly. Only downside is that they keep too old posters and not much in variety.

+1 bombaymerch had ordered about 15 posters got it very next day like Gannu said excellent packing.Ordered couple of posters from buzzinga still awaiting delivery.

Ordered from Buzzinga, the packaging was very solid and the quality of the posters good. The best part is that they have Cash on Delivery option, so no hassle.

+1 for Buzzinga. :D

+1 for Buzzingaa

Ordered a Tshirt on Friday and got it today , as a day went in verification since it was COD and on weekends they dont ship so it was pretty quick and the packaging was very soldi for a tshirt :p :eek: so buzzingaa is pretty good and reliable :hap2:

Back