Where to purchase decent quality casio NP-60 compatible batteries?

I recently got my Casio Exilim FS10 camera and so far I am totally loving it. Only problem is using High Speed video eats battery very very quickly. I tried finding compatible backup batteries but they aren't available here in Gwalior. Prices on amazon are very cheap but they don't ship to India. Through Shopyourworld/ICC/20north I can get them for about 800 Rs per battery.
I checked GEB and prices seem best there (about 1050 Rs or so for two batteries). Using 250 Rs off voucher these will come down to 800 Rs for two batteries. I just wanted to know if anybody got any idea about prices/availability in places like Delhi/Mumbai? Or should I just go ahead with GEB deal?

veer_singh said:
It takes more than 15 days to get ur item through geb , decide before the coupon expires :)

Really very very confused right now. I think these generic batteries may be available for something like 250 bucks at Camera shops in Delhi/Mumbai but I am not sure. I want batteries just to be safe before I travel to some place so its not super urgent but GEB coupon is valid till 10th Jan only. No camera experts here willing to share some info?

Please note that there is no guarantee that you will original battery.

Also not every deal on GEB materialize.

They sometimes do not deliver goods and you get refund after waiting 30 days in vain.

Look for some Casio dealer around your area.

Take the credentials of original seller before committing money with GEB.

Update:

Ordered two compatible batteries directly from ebay.com for 5.98$ shipped about a month ago. Received them today afternoon, so far working great. Specs, backup and charging time seems to be similar to original battery.

BTW it may be a coincidence but I mailed the seller today morning asking about the status and possibility of tracking the order. He sent a reply few minutes ago stating the order was shipped a month ago and it may have been lost in the post and he provided options to either ship the order again or refund the money. Wow, awesome reliable and genuine seller this.

Back