Where to sell or giveaway old USB hubs, CD sets and gaming consoles?

You can make a giveaway thread here I guess. I dunno if you meet the minimum requirements for the marketplace section though.

Hi, I have just tried to get them working as well as I took them out of storage today. The PS3 and PS2 have issues with the disk tray, as it stops spinning the disk sporadically. The PSP is working fine. I can list all the games I have if anyone wants them or wants to take away the consoles.

Got two Consoles (PS3 and PSP) from @reliantrobin. It was nice dealing with him. And due to our different schedules we could not meet and the plan was getting delayed again and again. Hats off to him to be really patient and co ordinating. Thanks dude :)

But unfortunately there are issues with both the consoles. Will have to check up thoroughly in the weekend.

Physical condition of PSP is very good indeed. But the battery is bust. Also will have to get a memory card for it.

PS3 has some power related issues. Most probably i CAN fix it, but getting spare power module will be difficult and expensive. I don't have a PS3 disc at the moment to check it either. I will have to get a cheap game to check it.

It was a sale. I bought the two consoles.

The battery of PSP costs a BOMB (Rs 949 for a fake battery :bawling:). Original battery not available anywhere.

PS3 has some serious power issues. Normal cleaning and debugging was NOT fruitful at all. Its still a work in progress.

Back