PC Peripherals Which 19" CRT to buy?

as per the Discussion in PRevious threads,
I decide to go for the 19" monitor. Im planning the Samsung 977DF at the moment. Any other models that u may recommend over it ?
Frankly speaking -- i dont like samsung;s new Looks much thats why im buying 977DF rather than 975mb which looks like a monitor of Commodor 64 time

Well i use a 997 DF and its pretty good... Waise do check out the Philips models... There is something linke 109 ES not sure of the exact model number but have heard good things about it... Both should cost around 12.5K...

Philips 109E5 sells at 10.5k, and LG 910E costs 10k(with 3 years OSW), I bought an LG some 10 days ago for 9k coz both have very similar specs and I had heard bad things abt philips after sales support...and I must say I am not unsatisfied :D

yeah
Philips is a Tremendous OEM i admit but i do have seen Philips being bad at After sale Approach. LG was bad too at it - unless they tighten up their asses again & are now furiously prompt at service. Is the monitor good ?? any unadjustable moire effects . I read some people saying that 17" LG flatron's really Flatter & crisper than samsung's 17" DynaFlat Models.

Checked Price for Philips 19" real flat UXGA CRT monitor 12,200/-

thx for mentioning LG Prices -- i guess samsung needs a Revision of their Pricing for LCD's & CRT's.
Still awaiting some more Opinions before finalising the Order..

Back