Monitors Which 22" monitor ?

that price sucks, a few weeks/months ago, people from mumbai said they got it for around 13k and in pune i saw it for 14k... (in croma stores)... you could try to get it from elsewhere..

kalesh said:
croma quoted 16k for L226WTQ..geez.. well on the brighter side.. the web site says 20k.

i know its totally insane. the lg website used to say Rs 16900/- for this lcd but it now says Rs 20000. whats going on?

vishalrao said:
that price sucks, a few weeks/months ago, people from mumbai said they got it for around 13k and in pune i saw it for 14k... (in croma stores)... you could try to get it from elsewhere..

it was available at croma for rs 12990 until mid jan. after that prices have increased. currently it is available at reliance digital for rs 13200 and at lamington road for rs 14000.

dharmilstar said:
it was available at croma for rs 12990 until mid jan. after that prices have increased. currently it is available at reliance digital for rs 13200 and at lamington road for rs 14000.

hmm this is strange after budget, prices are supposed to go down as FM reduced the import duty on lcd components. and i dont think reliance digital has any presence in delhi :(

dingemini312 said:
PS: no offence to any one

Why don't you make that your siggy :eek:hyeah: ? On the other hand, why don't u stop putting that in every post of yours? Ok, so u got burnt, but no reason to carry on forever. It's an open forum. Differences do crop up, so chill. Lotsa guys are benefiting from your GOs so relax, man :hap2: !

Btw, I prefer Dell as their quality is very good and for the 5 year warranties :hap2:

hey painkiller i heard aoc is nice model and cheap btw

if you want 24 lcd with full hd support 1080 p or

22 lcd you can op dell or aoc for 12k

are you plans you build new faster gamming rig with dual core and 8800 gt card for gaming and hdmi user mostly 24 lcd would be perferct fix

or 22 lcd at you budget

i heard dell is getting good service with warrtny aroudn 5 year :)

i dunno if aoc has woes service ;)

Back