Which 32 GB Micro SD card ?

Hi

I am looking to buy a 16 GB & 32 GB Micro SD cards for my mobiles - Pantech Burst and Moto E.

1. Can anyone tell me which card to buy (Class 10 or Extreme or EVO).

2. Will 32 GB card work on both the phones without problem?

3. Which company is better and gives more warranty?

4. Coupons for buying or sites from where I should buy?

Thanks in advance.

Get the Samsung 64 GB EVO series microsd.I use the Sandisk Extreme 64 GB and one colleague bought the EVo which is much better at the same price.

I suggested Class 6 as one is better of with Class 6 card for smartphones which would be able to do 1080p recording if needed - though OPs phone does not support more than 720p video recording. Class 10 is recommended when generally requirement is of capturing RAW images or task involving requirements of write speeds of more than 10MB/s. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Class 10 is recommended for 1080p recording.

Anything below Class 10 these days and you will be obsolete in 6 months. Get a UHS-1 Card if possible, more future proof.

What if still OP had opted for a class 10? Any hard or simply waste of money? Just asking coz lack of mmc class info knowledge and its compatibility with 720/1080 HD capturing relation.

No problem with Class 10 cards at all. But when a better card like EVO is available then there's really no point in going for anything else.

Back