Which 3D glasses to go for ?

Scorpy

Adept
Well I asked in Gannus thread and also bumped it . And I also pmed Gannu and the other guy who offered to help anyone with problems but none responded so I'm making this thread . Can someone who is already using 3D please tell me which particular glasses to buy and provide ebay link if possible . I have a NON-3D MONITOR Dell G2410 24" . But since 3d works on non 3d monitors as mentioned in that post please tell me which glasses to buy .

Ill go with the v2 walla link ... will experiment :p . So people HAVE tried with movies right . It works perfect with movies on non 3d monitor ? Also I have GTX 570 graphic card.

Go to the nearest stationery shop and ask for a sheet each of red and blue transparent paper/plastic film, and a sheet of cardboard. Draw the specs on the cardboard and stick the red and blue film pieces. They gave me the most neutral colour in anaglyph 3D on almost every anaglyph 3d movie I tried. And total time might be <30 min and total cost ~Rs.10 :p

pranaywhiz said:
Go to the nearest stationery shop and ask for a sheet each of red and blue transparent paper/plastic film, and a sheet of cardboard. Draw the specs on the cardboard and stick the red and blue film pieces. They gave me the most neutral colour in anaglyph 3D on almost every anaglyph 3d movie I tried. And total time might be <30 min and total cost ~Rs.10 :p

Will try this today.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vivek.krishnan said:

Will these be usable with Spectacles? And why the :facepalm: ?

Back