Which AC? Samsung or Others?

Look around for pricing in your locality to confirm that the deal is good enough.

Samsung has (from my exp & what I heard) decent service standards and is quite OK.

The power outage in your area is not often then you can live without stabilizer for any current generation of ACs

and Samsung at 25% off is a great deal!

Buy one who promise (guranteed) decent cooling at 48 degree
<

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Well my suggestion is go for samsung... basically all the ACs in this segment are the same... but the samsung after sale service is the best... else go for premier brands like​
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
,voltas career, blue star....​
[/font]

I have had bad experience with Samsung. I am about to replace it with something else. But this time I will spend more and get proper Japanese brand instead of these cheap korean makes.

So anyone here has experience with Hitachi or Daikin?

I have had bad experience with Samsung. I am about to replace it with something else. But this time I will spend more and get proper Japanese brand instead of these cheap korean makes. So anyone here has experience with Hitachi or Daikin?

I own a Hitachi Ace cutout 1.5 ton 5* 2012 model. It has higher capacity compressor (18175 Btu) and cooling capacity of about 5425 watts with a marginal current consumption of 1500 watts.

It has copper evaporator & condensor coils, so it lasts long. Its really good.

I own a Hitachi Ace cutout 1.5 ton 5* 2012 model. It has higher capacity compressor (18175 Btu) and cooling capacity of about 5425 watts with a marginal current consumption of 1500 watts.

It has copper evaporator & condensor coils, so it lasts long. Its really good.

How much did you get it for?

well i am also go with samsung. it has a good cooling system. In my experience it just cost little much. But when you get employee discount it would be better deal for you.

I have 2 Samsung 1.5Ton Ac and they need gas refill every year... Problem Identified is the Aluminium Condenser they use is faulty and its responsible for the leakage of gas... And it costs ~ 6k to replace it with Copper Condenser... So just see if the unit you are getting have Copper condenser instead of Aluminium...

Back