Which Basic MP3 Player with Display to buy?

Corleone

Adept
Hello Guys/Gals,

I need to get a basic MP3 Player with display (1 or 2 GB) capacity for my Grandpa for him to listen to his 50s music.

1 - 2 GB capacity is enough.
Display should show album, track names.
No need for video support
FM (will be optional)

Could you suggest one? I need to get it for him for his B'day.

I wanted to gift it to him with this favourite songs pre-loaded which I'll be buying for emusic.com

Please help guys!

Regards.

yeah get an decent branded 2gb mp3 player from philips or Transcend.

by the way i appreciate the efforts your taking to gift your grandpa on the birthday :).. ots not the mp3 player which is more valuable..it will be the hunt for his favorite music of 50;s & 60's .. !!

best of luck !

if u want external speakers then creative zen stone, or other wise sansa clip (excellent sound quality) sansa from ebay should cost u
1800rs after 20% off voucher

Buy something which is durable and has a slighly big if possible OLED display , would be beneficial for old people

Transcend T650 or T630 (2GB models) are good choices & could be yours for ~1.5k on eBay after using the 20% coupon... They are fully featured with FM + Voice recording + Data storage + OLED display + good sound quality... :) :)

Links are in the eBay thread....

FaH33m said:
yeah get an decent branded 2gb mp3 player from philips or Transcend.

by the way i appreciate the efforts your taking to gift your grandpa on the birthday :).. ots not the mp3 player which is more valuable..it will be the hunt for his favorite music of 50;s & 60's .. !!

best of luck !

Thx. I have already readied the list of his favourites with various deceit methods :p

It's just the player now.

I was thinking Transcend TSonic MP850

Does Sansa Clip or Creative Zen Stone Plus have a display which shows Song/Album name, etc?

T-850 looks good..don't know about it's SQ... btw sansa clip has display which shows song name album etc. I needed as small as i could get with display so i got sansa clip.. but may be alder people would like bigger display(easy to read and operating with it)..

Back