Which Blower to clean PC?

nsas02

Disciple
As the title suggests, I run a NAS out of my old PC case. I have placed this PC at the corner of my hall. Without saying, it is bugged with dust and hair (ofcourse ladies hair). Now, it is very hard to clean the internals using my hand and a micro fibre cloth. I'm looking to buy a blower (kinda) to blow clean the internals. I'm aware that I need to do it carefully not to hurt or break the fan fins. I'm looking for suggestions to buy such blower. I checked online stores, either the blower has very poor ratings (read less than 3.5 star ratings) or very costly (read 2k+ Rs). If you're using any blower and are satisfied with it for similar purpose, please leave the link for me to buy.

Thanks.

I wonder why this was not showing for me in Amazon. Thanks man.
I was in the same boat sometime back and landed on this It's excellent; however I am looking for an extension or attachment for it to go into tight places, If you happen to find one do let me know.

I just use my portable car tyre inflator with the narrow nozzle balloon attachment or the needle attachment.
It's gentle enough as to not blow away components, strong enough to blow dust off.
For those areas with stubborn dust, I just use small paint brushes to loosen the dust and then blow it off again.

For this budget, one can actually pick up a vacuum/blower combo like Black & Decker VH780 for e.g., which is way more powerful blower and serves as multipurpose device.

I already have Karcher vacuum cleaners at home which I do use for blow-cleaning the PC's at home but this one because of it's smaller size will be much more handy for PC cleaning.

I already have Karcher vacuum cleaners at home which I do use for blow-cleaning the PC's at home but this one because of it's smaller size will be much more handy for PC cleaning.
If you already have a vacuum and looking for portable blowers, then there are several battery based models these days.
Like the one for example >> https://www.amazon.in/Cordless-Electric-Rechargeable-Computers-Electronics/dp/B0B7XXKSL4
There are cheaper variants too with just the blower option. For small jobs like this, cordless one are really convenient compared to corded use.

If you already have a vacuum and looking for portable blowers, then there are several battery based models these days.
Like the one for example >> https://www.amazon.in/Cordless-Electric-Rechargeable-Computers-Electronics/dp/B0B7XXKSL4
There are cheaper variants too with just the blower option. For small jobs like this, cordless one are really convenient compared to corded use.
Oh man, I purchased similar one from a shaddy website for 1k and it turned out to be crap. Not taking chances again. So will look into the iBell one.

This has some bad reviews about it's battery charger failing. I won't risk it... NOPE.

There no reason to spend so much on an air blower. Just get the cheapest reliable one you can find. Nozzle attachments are over rated - if the site pressure is high enough, it can yeet out dust from all corners of your cabinet

Can use one if OP want to destroy his PC. You need to rub the hose on a surface for VC, it also generates static. You do the math.
I think he meant vacuum cleaner often have a blower system as well. Either way you shouldn't be touching the nozzle to delicate pc parts, so static discharges aren't an issue. Just need to tape all the fans to prevent them from spinning and producing electricity. Been using a vacuum for a long time now with no problems. But if you done already have one, a leaf blower is the cheapest option + overkill for PC dusting

Back