Which brand MicroSD card to buy?

Deepak

Skilled
Looking for a MicroSD card to fit into my soon to be Nokia 6233 :eek:hyeah:

So, need to know which brands microSD have good write and read speeds (4-5MBps) the MMC I currently have on my NgageQD gives some 1-1.5MBPS

Oh and since no one in Gaffar gives em with warranty, any idea where I can get em with warranty (the original pieces...say Nehru Place or maybe some online shoppe.

Regds

Deepak

Hey Deepak,

Try getting Kingston cards with bill and warranty. Pretty decent prices. And shouldnt be too hard to find. They come with a lifetime warranty i believe (against "Defects in workmanship..Blah Blah Blah") :D

Bought a 1 Gb one in May for 650.

Deepak said:
Sandisk sandisk sandisk...where do I get thy in Delhi....

Delhi ppl WAKE up.......easily available here in Mumbai.....sorry no idea abt Delhi mate..........or u might consider picking one from bengaluru when ur there.....:hap2:

hehe...what I am I gonna do till then :bleh: Delhi has IMO always had a sucky scene with memory cards...that or I am not looking in the write places....

Try wazirpur computer mkt may be nearer to your place, apart from it nehru place is another hub for the same...... bought myself a 512 mb card microSD card for brother's phone for 550 around 3-4 months back of sandisk only.... working great till now....

Cheers,

R's
Ashi

NP you can get enough of material on Dimension Next showroom (opp sona sweets) or try some small shops running on 1st floor of computer empire side (ask them for warranty wala card only)..... however in wazirpur try ala computers, behind alpha spice restro....

else... gimme a message when u are heading towards NP i'll try to arrange the same for u
Cheers,

Ashi

Back