Which Brand to look for 3G Router

jituthejeet

Disciple
Hey Friends - I'm looking to purchase 3G WiFi router. Please let me know which are the brands I should look for: D-Link, TP-Link, ASUS,.....

I'm using MTS dongle and Huawei E303C (GSM) so it should support at least both these modems.

Points to note:
1) It should have good coverage.
2) It should support 3G dongle easily or it should be easy to configure.

Do we have routers with multiple USB ports where we can connect printer/external hard disk on one port and 3G modem on another for internet connection?

Please suggest.

Guys please suggest, I need to buy one ASAP. Thanks.
Please see that I'm looking to cover area of 4000 sq ft and router will be placed on first floor a I get good 3G reception there.

So I need to choose between ASUS and TP-LINK as both these looks promising. Violax can you please suggest me model number as well? Is it Asus RT-N13U B1? Also is it better than TP-Link MR3220 or MR3420?

I will be using MTS ZTE AC2746 and Huawei E303C modems.

usually a model with external antennas provide better range than the one with internal antennas so on this account tp-link should have better range.

3420 has 2*3 dbi anteena whereas 3220 has 1*5 dbi. So I guess 3220 range will be good as its single anteena is 5 dbi. Please correct me if it is not like that.

the thing is lesser dBi but more no.of antennas means within the area of range signal may be stronger for 2 antennas compared to a single antenna not to mention 2 antennas also means slightly more coverage area.i did forgot about both models having detachable antennas so if range prove insufficient you can buy something like this to further boost the range:
[url=http://www.ebay.in/itm/TP-LINK-TL-ANT2408CL-2-4GHz-8dBi-Indoor-Omni-directional-Antenna-/200909267954?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item2ec72023f2]TP-LINK-TL-ANT2408CL-2-4GHz-8dBi-Indoor-Omni-directional-Antenna[/URL]
so get 3220 & if range proves insufficient replace the default antenna with above.

Back