Which broadband after Dataone(Hyderabad)?

Tron05

Adept
I have been using Dataone for about 3 yrs now.

Faced many problems with Dataone(lots of visits to the exchange) and finally got all issues resolved.

Now i am shifting my home and have an option to choose another broadband connection

Options i have are
Beam cables
Airtel
Dataone
Tata

My usage are for torrents and can spend max Rs 750. 256kbps Unlimited plans will suit me better.

Any suggestions on which broadband to go for?

I am moving to Begumpet, Hyderabad if that helps.

Mate,
Check YOUTELECOM, the best ISP ever i have come across in Hyd. Great Tariff Plans good responsive customer care & nice speeds as well.
I think they have a unlimted pack of 750/- per month @ 512Kbps.

I have used there services close to 4yrs before moving to an area where they have no coverage i miss there service so much.

desiibond said:
hmm am using one and I am on unlimited download limit

What plan are you on ! How is the performance & customer care service.
This BSNL Connection is making me sick.. Planning to change at the earliest but problem is the Other ISP in my locality are even worse.

i have a 500c+ plan and my usage is 30 GB + during the night hours. day usage comes around 2.5Gb. sometimes more.

best part is the 2Mbps speed during night, its possible to download about 5 GB in those 6 hrs.

But had to go through a lot to get the connection stabilized. had downtimes of over 14 days at a strech earlier and every complain i made used to get closed without rectification on the third day, i guess due to the TRAI rules.

After multiple complains and meeting the managers at the exchange got my problems resolved.

But now, since i am moving to a different exchange, can't afford that much effort.

Just checked You tele site, plans look really good. But how is their service? i.e how much time do they take to solve connection issues

Also does airtel have the fair usage policy on all plans? i.e reducing speed to half when u exceed the cap

Back