Which broadband provider in South Mumbai?

anuragingle

Disciple
Hi All,

Getting tired of pathetic Hathway service with their crappy FUP, looking to shift to another ISP.

I stay in Grant-Road(East), South Mumbai and looking for a wired connection with >= 512 kbps speeds and decent FUP like >20 GB per month, best would be no FUP.

Any good wired broadband providers in South Mumbai?

how good is the broadband signal quality of mtnl triband?

are there frequent disconnections? what kind of actual speeds do we get?

I dont have a mtnl landline, can i get a wireless modem for triband connection?

Hi,

Best suggestion i can put across, MTNL, closs ur eyes and go in for it, barely any downtimes, and the best plan is dsl unlimited 1333 where u'il get 1mbps at day and 10pm to 8am and sundays 2mbps.

fivenet is not available in my area : Grant-Road(East)

MTNL: Can i get the broadband connection without installing the telephone landline? is a landline compulsory for a triband connection?

anuragingle said:
fivenet is not available in my area : Grant-Road(East)

MTNL: Can i get the broadband connection without installing the telephone landline? is a landline compulsory for a triband connection?
No, you can't. DSL needs a telephone connection to go through.

I have my shop in Grant Road east. I have taken MTNL 599 u/l plan but I am not satisfied. Since morning there are frequent disconneections and speed is way to slow.

What should I do?

piyushjeswani said:
I have my shop in Grant Road east. I have taken MTNL 599 u/l plan but I am not satisfied. Since morning there are frequent disconneections and speed is way to slow.

What should I do?

call 198 and make an electronic complaint, that should do it for you

Back