PC Peripherals Which Budget PSU to purchase for HTPC

Hi guys,

I am building my HTPC and I need a good Budget 400-500W PSU.

I would also prefer if they have least cable clutter as I want the case to be well ventilated.

I have shortlisted these three.

1. FSP Saga II 500W Rs. 2,000~2,200/-
2. Xigmatek NRP-VC503(I really like this) Rs. 2,550/-
3. Corsair CX400 Rs. 2,675/-

I know CX400 is the best in the Lot, But I still need reviews on the other two.:S

If anyone has The Xigmatek please post a small review.

This is my System Config:D

Motherboard: GA-81915-ME-C
Processor: Intel P4 2.8GHz LGA775
RAM: 2x1GB Transcend DDR 400 (Dual Channel)
Graphics Card: Zotac GT 430 1GB DDR3 (Display Port model not Zone or Low profile)
Sound Card: Diamond Xtreme 7.1 PCI sound card.
HDD: 1x 40GB Maxtor IDE
1x 2TB Segate/ WD Sata HDD (not yet finalized)
Cabinet: Lian-Li v351 Cube
Regards,

arnuld said:
Well you can't beat Corsair, Antenc and Seasonic in quality. Whatever you buy, If I am correct all make Active PFC based PSUs. Make sure you get a Pure Sine Wave UPS with this, else you will have troubles: http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/of-psu-ups-pfc-sine-wave-114774.html
It will be connected to the mains which is already backed by an inverter(non-sine wave)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

cyberboy_varad said:
its a decent system, so a FSP Saga II 500W will go.
How good is the cable length and Quality

Plus does it look similar to CX400's cables which is wrapped with black sleves

harishgayatri said:
It will be connected to the mains which is already backed by an inverter(non-sine wave)

Don't know about Inverter. BTW, What you mean by non-sine wave .. stepped sine wave or simulated sine wave or something else ?

arnuld said:
Don't know about Inverter. BTW, What you mean by non-sine wave .. stepped sine wave or simulated sine wave or something else ?
as far as I know when using a Sin wave appliances dont make a humming sound. But mine does and the guy who fixed my inverter said that it is not a sine wave inverter

Back