Which Controller for PC Gaming is good

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
What should I get for gaming on PC. Xbox gaming controller or PS5 Dual Shock controller (does this work on pc ?)

From my experience, it comes down to which one you have had most experience with. Playstation users mostly prefer using a PS controller, if possible, on the PC as well. If you don't have a preference, I would say go with an Xbox controller or you can try a cheaper third-party controller as well. My personal preference has always been an Xbox controller.

From my experience, it comes down to which one you have had most experience with. Playstation users mostly prefer using a PS controller, if possible, on the PC as well. If you don't have a preference, I would say go with an Xbox controller or you can try a cheaper third-party controller as well. My personal preference has always been an Xbox controller.
after ps3 and the first generation of xbox way back in 2008 or something I have no experience. also red gear controller was their with me 2 years back but don't know now where it is and if its in playable condition. so that's sums up the controller experience :angelic:

Get the Xbox controller. It's a great companion for PC. Xbox controller is the default controller for pc as it's built into the OS. PS controller does work on windows but all the prompt on screen will be for XBOX Controller. Plus built quality of Xbox controller is way much better than redgear or other such controller. Only con is that it's expensive.

Another recommendation for Xbox controllers for PC. Even if they are costlier, they last several years. Also, all PC games follow the Xbox button nomenclature, so it is easier to follow the onscreen prompts.

Another recommendation for Xbox controllers for PC. Even if they are costlier, they last several years. Also, all PC games follow the Xbox button nomenclature, so it is easier to follow the onscreen prompts.

I still have my XBOX Wired controller. The first gen of XBOX controllers and they still work great to this date. although the rubber on analog did wear out several years ago and I also had to grease the analog sticks. But I still wonder how great the built quality was that it has lasted me so many years.

I still have my XBOX Wired controller. The first gen of XBOX controllers and they still work great to this date. although the rubber on analog did wear out several years ago and I also had to grease the analog sticks. But I still wonder how great the built quality was that it has lasted me so many years.
Same here. I've still been using it and the build is solid, works cool even after soo many years.
I've also faced the rubber-sticky issue and thank god i was able to buy 3 pairs of some kind of cap for the analog sticks, from e-bay long back and i still have a pair unused. Does the job.

i am also looking for a controller, was thinking between xbox controller or the logitech g710 wireless

do let me know how's your experience of it with pc.
its great at the moment. will be playing kena and some other games to get a good feedback. on nfs it was fun. on bf2042 it was hard for me as I was just using it for the jetts :p but the walk and fire was hard for me. it was default controller config.

Xbox controller is the best option for you as it has a good built quality and works very well with pc. Earlier I was using a redgear Pro but after 1 year it started showing stick drift sometimes.

Back