Car & Bike Which Diesel car to buy?

ragzdiablo

Skilled
Guys i need some adivce, really confused between the vento, verna and the fiesta.

Around 2500km per month will be done.

10.50 lk is my budget.

I like the new verna but ive read that its not very stable and the brakes dont feel that confident.

The vento lacks in aux, usb and other such features that a car of this price should have. moreover the rear legroom is a worry.

The fiesta model in my budget is the trend, which is very basic.

FE, after sales service and cost and resale value are things which are very important to me.

TIA

dude seriously consider the magnum...i guess it does have aux in too...its a powerfull sedan has a sofa like backseat and the interiors are very roomy and good quality ...i test drove a 2008 Lt variant top end and was mighty impressed...just enquired today abt the prices of the brand new...and the Ls variant costs 10.3 lacs and has got 25k cash back offer..and the LT version goes beyond 11lacs..has got airbags , abs and leather upholstry...both come with mag wheels as standard..

only con might be the resale value..but the dealer where i checked the 2008 model said that all the diesel cars command good resale value now..

linea ?? Linea Diesel:

Active - Rs. 712000.00

Dynamic - Rs. 743000.00

Dynamic Pack - Rs. 772000.00

Emotion - Rs .782000.00

Emotion Pack - Rs. 836000.00.

djmykey said:
... and VW robs you of your monies once you buy the car with out of this world servicing bills :|

Is it really that much? In vento the rear leg room is also a worry.

Im 6'3, if im with my family and my dad is driving...i think i will have trouble adjusting in the back

+1 to Fiesta D between your choices.

But if you want a truly worry free ownership experience go for a Maruti - SX4/ DZire ZDi.

Or if you like a hatch i20 CRDi. Great car and in white looks royal. Given the options I would ditch a sedan in 10L category and go for a i20 any day.

Don't go for a VW or Skoda.

If you are going to drive it, ventos 250nm torque, better handling and build quality will keep you smiling for years to come :) ... feature wise it falls short though :-/ ...

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

ragzdiablo said:
Is it really that much? In vento the rear leg room is also a worry.

Im 6'3, if im with my family and my dad is driving...i think i will have trouble adjusting in the back

so you are 6'3 then why not look for toyota innova?

i think the vento dlf ipl edition is still available...that has all the features...

ownership cost are a problem though.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ggt said:
so you are 6'3 then why not look for toyota innova?

I like sedans :)

Toyota innova is the most comfortable car/muv in 10 lakhs price range and is also not that hard to drive,loads of headroom and legroom,why dont you get a test drive.

Verna or Linea.. A family member recently picked the verna after test driving all other cars in the segment.
He did mention that he liked the cruise too but was crossing 12l and was beyond his budget.

Back