which Display Port cable is good? 4K 160Hz, 8K 60Hz, 2K 240Hz, 1080p 360Hz support.

eTernity2021

Disciple
I am confused of the Display Port cables available in the market, which brand is keeping up their word. as of now, 2K that is 1440p is commonly approached resolution for all around applications in the consumer world, so i expect such a support in the DP cable, in addition, for Future proof i expect advance support 4K 165Hz. is there any such DP cable available , anybody using it? Please post links and info regarding the same.

Any decent brand cable will do that, like this on
Tks for replying bro! But as i browsed through their specifications, it does not have good detail, coz, DP has 2 versions that is 1.2 and 1.4, 1.4 obviously supports HDR whereas 1.2 does not.
if u look at the attachment, this was part of your link, it has phenomenal misunderstanding :p

this link has https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07ZK9KTSN...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Good detail of my expectations. But does not have any reviews, hence i am quite taken aback. what do u think of this brand.

Attachments

• resoulution.png
    resoulution.png
    847.2 KB · Views: 67
Which cable did you end up buying tho?

Well!! this thread has it! :p

Back