CPU/Mobo Which H77 Board to buy?

greenlobster

Disciple
I am looking for a H77 motherboard to go with Intel i3 - 3220. Which Asus or Gigabyte motherboard should I
go for? My budget is around 7K. I am looking at Asus P8H77-M LE and the Gigabyte H77-DS3H.
I am very particular about the Intel Smart Response Technology since I would be using a SSD too in tandem with the SATA hard disk. Also please suggest a good USB3 cabinet with Front panel USB 3 or can we use any cabinet for USB 3 on the front?

You should purchase DH77KC (intel original motherboard) It will cost u around 7K, i am using it and it is fantastic.For cabinet you can consider Coolermaster Elite 371 it is very airy and comfortable to all components and also having USB3 port in front side. Asus P8H77-M LE has only Maximum 16 GB DDR3 RAM capacity instead of DH77KC can take upto 32 GB RAM.

You should purchase DH77KC (intel original motherboard) It will cost u around 7K, i am using it and it is fantastic.For cabinet you can consider Coolermaster Elite 371 it is very airy and comfortable to all components and also having USB3 port in front side. Asus P8H77-M LE has only Maximum 16 GB DDR3 RAM capacity instead of DH77KC can take upto 32 GB RAM.
Thanks for the suggestions but I am not really a fan of Intel Boards. Not as durable as the Asus or Gigabyte ones.

Back