Video Which hardware to buy for using Kodi / XBMC On TV ?

you can use Plex instead

But plex requires me to have a server sort of running right ? Like my laptop continuously on ?
As of now I am satisfied with using Kodi on my Fire Stick, it is not the smoothest but works well. But yes there is a chance I will upgrade to something that is more powerful and faster, just don't know what it will be.

But plex requires me to have a server sort of running right ? Like my laptop continuously on ?
yes you are right[DOUBLEPOST=1453300068][/DOUBLEPOST]
As of now I am satisfied with using Kodi on my Fire Stick, it is not the smoothest but works well. But yes there is a chance I will upgrade to something that is more powerful and faster, just don't know what it will be.
I am thinking to Remix Mini or Minix Neo

You can setup plex server on rpi2

You can setup plex server on rpi2

Yes. But I don't want to bother with experiments. My main aim with Kodi was 1 simple thing, get Indian Live IPTV Channels and Video On Demand shows. I don't even use Kodi for non Indian content except rarely watching an english movie here or there.
As of now Kodi is working perfect for me for sufficing my requirements.

Back