which is the best 4*1 gb ddr3 ram out their in indian market????

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
many of new to pc dont get the difference between 4*1gb

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

would like to update the brand list
crosair
gskill
muskin
ocz

the ram is needed for an amd ride.....

need in 6000k from mumbai....

and sorry for the inconviniance of the information in the thread , i use mobile internet and so some time so thing don't get up loaded.......

please do reply .......

and also share your ram experence and what do you suggest......

4*1 easy to maintain and have a good chance to reduce heat ..... thats what i think.....

like a board with 4 slots can support 4 gb in case of amd so y to but 2 if it can be done in

if 2*2 can give a better performence the ok......

but the mode no. ... ????

and + brand to ?????

what should i go for ?????

Get the G.Skill 2*2 GB kit ( 1600 MHz ), it is an awesome kit, great for overclocking. Also wouldn't recommend going for a single 4 GB stick think if one of your RAM stick has a problem you will still be able to use the other and then RMA, but if it is single and buggy thats additional headache for you, further dual channel support also you get.

Dual-channel architecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ~ what is Dual Channel and how it functions.

Hope this helped :)

It should work with no problems on your motherboard, try gettig the 1600 MHz version of the G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB kit :)

princeoo7 said:
4*1 easy to maintain and have a good chance to reduce heat ..... thats what i think.....

How is it easy to maintain or reduce heat? :S

2x sticks of 2GB, each rated at 1.5V will mostly draw less power than 4x sticks of 1Gb rated at 1.5v each i feel.

princeoo7 said:
like a board with 4 slots can support 4 gb in case of amd so y to but 2 if it can be done in

I didn't understand this. :ashamed:

princeoo7 said:
if 2*2 can give a better performence the ok......

Usually 2x2GB performs better, especially when OCing.

4x1GB will run at 2T and 2x2GB will run at 1T.

princeoo7 said:
but the mode no. ... ????

and + brand to ?????

what should i go for ?????

Corsair XMS3 1600.

http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?...tegory_id=137&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

Why-

Cheaper - was Rs.5100/- for 2x2GB or less or (4.6K i heard)

May have SPD data for 1333Mhz at CL8 (the 6GB kit i had seen sometime back did iirc)

Decent warranty support all over India

ALPHA17 said:
Get the G.Skill 2*2 GB kit ( 1600 MHz ), it is an awesome kit, great for overclocking. Also wouldn't recommend going for a single 4 GB stick think if one of your RAM stick has a problem you will still be able to use the other and then RMA, but if it is single and buggy thats additional headache for you, further dual channel support also you get.

Dual-channel architecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ~ what is Dual Channel and how it functions.

Hope this helped :)

You are right on that.

What you said can be looked as an advantage as-

If we have single 4GB stick and single stick fails, computer cannot be used.

If one stick from pair fails, computer still works with one stick.

So we have time to finsih our important work and/or arrange standby or buy new if need be before we send the RAM kit for RMA.

If we buy a matched pair/kit and only one stick goes bad, then we still have to send both the sticks back for RMA so that we get a matched pair again.

This is good for us only. :)

princeoo7 said:
i would be Buying an gigabyte 890 gx mobo.....

Please do check the memory QVL for the board you want and check which brand has maximum support.

Sort of guess work but the odds of incompatibility are a bit lessened that way imho.

i thought so that if possible we could use 12gb ram and as mobo has 4 ram slots 4 gb 3 sticks will do the work....

and for what joy do you need such a large amount of RAM, even 6 GB in my terms is the maximum I'll go on my current rig cause I render project for 2 Hrs everyday, but apart from that even 4 GB is doing good for me so will see. 4 GB will be more than enough for day to day uses and gaming.

can any buddy tell me if i can get the following ram :

g skill flare series ( 2*2 )4gb ram kit...

can i get a g skill flare series 2*2 4gb ram in mumbai

Back