which is the best browser?

1.firefox-in terms of security:D
2.opera-in terms of functions:)
3.avant-in terms of crap:mad:
cheers,
microsoft.:cool2:

vb86 said:
how do the current chrome release and safari 4 compare to firefox?

well i trust firefox and i can't stop anyone from using his favourite browser so go one techies and trust what u like:hap2:

microsoft said:
chrome!!!! u'r talking about google chrome?

use firefox mate and experience the difference:hap2:

maybe...but i just use my mobile connection for net... and its real slow....and even slower when using firefox 3.1...chrome was way faster in comparision to FF3 opera 9 last time i checked

PS: except for wiki...wiki was faster on opera...dont ask how

I have tried all of them and I must say Opera is best.It has good features and speed is also fast.Many sites aren't compatible to Opera though:(

One more vote for the Opera. But as someone has already mentioned, browser preferences are subjective. What is best for you might be the worst for me.

Firefox - lots of customization-addon- bit Resource hungry-all most all the of modern sites run;however few old -specially india government dynamic site-jsp based mostly does not work well

Chrome - lighting fast ,you can kill the individual tab if its hanging the entire browser without crashing the browser ,no customization

Opera - some of the good features of firefox, no addon as firefox

IE6 - must have - some of the indian government sites-banks only work properly in this version of IE.

^^ Opera has almost every feature of FF; maybe more. But some FF addons still cannot be found for Opera. FF runs on its addons..! Thats the best part there.

hey i got a lot of response :) thanx to u guys.

i'm using firefox and having some problem in it.-

the internet works well when i have opened a single tab but as soon as i open one more tab the speed goes to hell.

why does this happen?

should i replace firefox with opera?

Opera.
I started using it back when it was the only one supporting tabbed browsing.
Never had a reason to switch, though i've tried the others.
Firefox scores on the high number of plug-in.
Either of them is a good pick :)

Back