Security Software Which is the best free AV around?

saturn said:
Are we allowed to share links of Cracked versions?

I can give you d/l links for Cracked Nod32 (the leanest and best AV) and Avg Pro 7.5 if it is OK here. :)

Saturn neki aur puch puch...:eek:hyeah: ..plz send a pm...givin de link not juz for N0d but for other thins as well...bcoz i cant find a reliable site whr v can get Cr*cked version...most site i hav found r pathetic...with loads of trojans/virus!!

Though AVG doesn slow the system down,i doubt that it is the best free antivirus aroun..AVAST home edition is way ahead,much better than AVG,Avast has a Virus Recovery Database (VRDB) which it generates automatically and is able to repair most of the infected files..AVG isn that good at detecting trojans.. cause one of my friend uses AVG on his desktop.. and every time i transfer files from his comp to my laptop which has a full version of Norton,it detects trojans and few worms..:( ..

im using kaspersky internet security suite 6 for the past two years and it is working perfectly. Before using that i tried nod32, avg, avast etc.... i found kaspersky is the best.

try Kaspersky online scanner it's,also u can try the bitdefender online scanner.. but the prob wth online scanners is tht they can delete imp files wthout notifying u

oh no, just got a popup ad from avg for the first time, telling me about their non-free version 8 :) i hope this is just a one-time announcement and they dont start popping up ads all the time...

Norton was ruining my bro's pc, he is in the UK. So asked him to get avg that being free. The dodo went to AVG site and fell for some marketing speak about paid version being more secure bla bla bla and bought it. If I had known he was going to pay I would have pointed him to NOD32.

Back