Which is the best phone for incoming,outgoing calls stealth recording?

mannrak2003

Disciple
Which is the best phone for incoming,outgoing calls recording?

There should be no indicating sounds as to the call being recorded.Which options are there ?Is the default firmware that comes with the phone good enough,or should I buy additional software like Best CallRecorder ?

My budget is below Rs 4500 ?

I have been using best call recorder in my nokia e71 and had used them in my nokia n70. They did a great job in call recording except the beep sound. Dont know if android comes with good call recorders...

afaik ,no .call recording doesnt work correctly in android. there's a no beep hack/crack for symbian phones ..dont remember which version or software

What? Symbian phones do record calls in great quality without beep. Just need to hack it and install rompatcher with the required patch. Then you can record calls in great quality. Now in that budget of yours, I have no idea which phone is capable to do so..

Killer Mobile Total Recall is one of the best beep free call recording software for symbian phones... It is installed on my N73 and it works like a charm... I would advice you to visit the killer Mobile site and check the supported phones list and buy a phone accordingly... Nokia 5230 is also supported which can be had for around 5 to 6k

Back