Which is the most boring sports to watch?

manucitc

Disciple
Last Sunday I was watching match between Liverpool vs Newcastle and I was hooked on to for straight 2 hour..Football (English) is not boring at all, it's actually enjoy by everyone..
Now The American Football (rip off Rugby ) is boring game ever, there's hardly 20 seconds of continuous play & after that there's advertise & big hulk like moron just standing on stadium deciding strategy, then they play for again 10 second and this get continue on for until match finish..

No wonder American Football is most profitable league in whole world..

So for you which is the most boring sports ever?

Cricket test matches are pathetically boring, even more so than American football. The players might like the experience to showcase their patience and cricketing skills, but it's such a bore for the audience. Even ODIs are boring to some extent; only the initial and final overs have excitement. If not for T20 I would have stopped watching cricket altogether.

Next comes Golf. Chess too is considered a sport, but I think those who're really into it will enjoy all the moves being played out.

Football is so pathetically boring. You have 20 idiots chasing a small ball for 90 minutes (or god forbid, 120). What is the payoff? A couple of goals that you would miss if turned your head away for a couple of seconds.

Football boring !!! dude, thats blashphemy. :p :p
The test cricket, golf are indeed boring.

I found many of the Olympic events too damn boring. Small sprints are fine, but those throwing events (discus, shotput, javelin etc), long distance runnings, shootings (archery, pistol etc) are most boring thing to watch on TV.

And WWE (if is comes under sports - but always comes on sports channels)

I agree with Golf being boring. However I had the patience to follow the Augusta Masters several years ago. What a beautiful course!

Actually anything with moving figures (scores and point tables) gets me interested.

I may be committing a crime here in saying this - Cricket in all formats, except may be some T20 matches. Next is Golf (though few matches I watched abroad were pretty interesting)

Really disappointed to see so many saying Test cricket is boring. What about Ashes 05,09,13(in england), Ind vs Aus 01,04, West indies chasing down Australia's 414 etc. Granted i dont have time to watch each ball, but in really close test matches, the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Even when the test match is one sided, i like watching the contest between batsmen and bowlers/fielders.

I really don't like Club football. I don't get the appeal of it. What is the motivation to play for a club other than money. On the other hand, world cup football gets me excited. It is really something to put everything on the line for. The motivation is internal, to be the best damn team you can be and make your nation proud.

My list of boring to watch games (with caveats :))
American Football (although was pretty interesting playing Madden on PC)
Cricket....I see only if India is playing and that too initial few overs and last few overs.
Golf......again interesting playing on PC
Basketball.....Once you start watching it looks interesting but after sometime you start feeling dizzy watching 12 players go back and forth on a small court.

Back