Which ISP in Noida(Sec-55-56-62)

setuniket

Disciple
Hello.

I already have the famous Airtel Unlimited with FUP(not implemented) yet, will be dragging them to court soon. So need NU cconnection as back up. We have reliance phone lines laid sometime back, but we have a strict NO reliance policy in our home, so what are the other options in this area. Cable walla is CRAP(Hathway).

Any suggestions.Hows TATA in Noida..and Anyone subscribed in BSNL fromn the Khora Colony Exchange(because thats the nearest exchange) and the people there are desperate to sell me a landline+broadband connection, but I already had very very bad experience with sakrkari phone since last few years. So I am not very confident of dealing with them once again.

Pour in your suggestions.

Thanks
Setu Niket

My brother has BSNL's H500 combo plan in Sector-62 and its working great. Only two or three downtimes last year.

Thanks smash, but the problem is that the concerned exchange in my place is Khora colony exchange and not the sec-62 one, or else I would not have posted this problem here.

Is any one subscribed to Khora colony exchange here..

I am with Sec 58 Exchange, Actually Sec 71 but the main exchange is sec 58 only cause only there you have to register your complaints etc.

The BSNL DataOne service in Noida is no doubt preety good but the staff/officers are pathetic(Read SDO Phones Sec 58 Noida). I went into such a heated argument with the guy that i almost smashed his head. Last time when i exited Sec 58 exchange i slammed the SDO's office door so hard that almost everybody in the exchange came out to view what was happening.

All in all the product by BSNL is great(I am on Home 500C+ plan and i clock almost 110GB every month with an average bill of Rs 700 or so) but thier service is not. You will have a tough time initially on getting the connection activated and then almost a week to get the broadband working. After that if you don't have downtime and if you pay your bills on time you will have smooth sailing :).

I am from Sector 62 (the same exchange) and its really bad. Its been over one year since I shifted from BSNL to Airtel because my net would be down for 10-13 days once a couple of months.

Back