Budget 51-70k Which laptop is overall best in gaming under 75000

Omg Singer

Recruit
Considering all the specifications as well as other features and built quality, which laptop would you recommend under ₹75000?

I have pre ordered Victus by hp Ryzen 5 5600H (with 3050) but looking at it's reviews, it seems a little bad in its built quality and screen refresh rate.

So it there any overall winner over the Victus by HP under ₹75000?

Nothing really better in specs than Victus. If you want better build quality then you can go for Omen but its more expensive with 1660ti. No matter which laptop u choose, it will have some or the other drawback especially in under 1L budget.

Nothing really better in specs than Victus. If you want better build quality then you can go for Omen but its more expensive with 1660ti. No matter which laptop u choose, it will have some or the other drawback especially in under 1L budget.
What about MSI GF65 1660TI? It's for 75k

Under 75k i recommend you to buy acer nitro, HP victus or omen. I personally use hp and i am happy with it. You can also go for dell laptops which is good in quality, specs and price.

I recently purchase NB FX516PC-HN077T i5 and I use it it’s give good picture quality, good performance.
i5-11300H/ RTX3050- 4GB/ 8G+8G/ 512G SSD/ 15.6 FHD-144hz/ Backlit/ 76Wh/ Win 10/ / / 1C-MOONLIGHT WHITE

Im using a GF65 1660ti with an i7 10750, and I must say baring the horrendous red keyboard its a pretty solid laptop.
Extremely good ventilation, good screen also good keycap distance. Although I have disabled the turbo boost/cpu boost of the laptop for longevity purposes. This is also an on the go production laptop (we connect this normally to a secondary color accurate display) but a pretty decent laptop overall.

Im using a GF65 1660ti with an i7 10750, and I must say baring the horrendous red keyboard its a pretty solid laptop.
Extremely good ventilation, good screen also good keycap distance. Although I have disabled the turbo boost/cpu boost of the laptop for longevity purposes. This is also an on the go production laptop (we connect this normally to a secondary color accurate display) but a pretty decent laptop overall.
What's the issue red backlight keyboard? My laptop has white backlight and I don't like it. White is so jarring. I would prefer red, blue or rgb

What's the issue red backlight keyboard? My laptop has white backlight and I don't like it. White is so jarring. I would prefer red, blue or rgb
Its something of a personal preference, in an office environment its a bit too distracting, if I had the option to change it, that would be better.

Back