Video Which LCD TV to buy, budget 30-35k

yasirsk

Disciple
Hello,

I am planning to buy an LCD TV. So can u guys please suggest the best deal within my budget of 30-35k. I am not willing to buy grey or cheap Chinese models.

yasirsk said:
and what about "LG - Scarlet 32LG60UR"?

spynic said:
LG jazz 32" full HD ~37k

well yes they are good not sure how much they cost,but if u can get a Jaz in ur budget u can go for it,but for SD content it wont be as good as panasonic and LG scarlett ,since Jazz is a FHD tv.
the pansonic has less contrast compared to lg ,which is crucial point.
so if u can get the LG jazz or scarlett depending on what u are watching ,if u get within ur budget that price.low end samsung arent good they dont even come with a samsung SPVA panel.

adder said:
well yes they are good not sure how much they cost,but if u can get a Jaz in ur budget u can go for it,but for SD content it wont be as good as panasonic and LG scarlett ,since Jazz is a FHD tv.
the pansonic has less contrast compared to lg ,which is crucial point.

Hello adder,

I wanted to know why SD content would look better on Scarlet 32" compared to Jazz 32" (if we compare full HD verisons of both) ? what's FHD tv (full HD or sumthing else )
My understanding is that both will have the same picture quality except for hi-motion video which might look better in scarlet due to 100 mhz & 2.4 ms.

tusharch said:
Hello adder,

I wanted to know why SD content would look better on Scarlet 32" compared to Jazz 32" (if we compare full HD verisons of both) ? what's FHD tv (full HD or sumthing else )
My understanding is that both will have the same picture quality except for hi-motion video which might look better in scarlet due to 100 mhz & 2.4 ms.

well that was in reference to older scarlet 32inch which is HD ready.and yes SD content will look better in HD ready tv,unless of course the FHD tv u are comparing as superior image processing.

Back