Budget Above 25K Which Mobile Handset to Buy – Need guidance..!!

sunandoghosh

Disciple
Which Mobile Handset to Buy – Need guidance..!!

I have been trying to read specs, price and reviews of so many handsets available in India and am now fully confused. Pls help me which model I should purchase based on following attributes. Help me do a balancing act Pls.

Your feedback inputs will help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Big Screen (Must at least 4.75)
Nothing less than 4.75 and upto 6 is fine.

Near Stock Android experience (Strong inclination)
My experience has shown that Samsung or any other modified OS is always having lot of crap and cannot be removed easily (Android though never iOS or others)

3GB Ram (MUST)
This is crucial as lags are very painful. (4GB Ram seems not really having many choices) and I love using multiple apps

Dual SIM (Preferable)
Preferable but not absolute must. I mean I know single SIM has better choices.

4G LTE (MUST)
For both Airtel and other providers in near future

Good Brand (Highly preferable)
As customer support of one plus one MI Xiaomi etc based on reviews is very pathetic

Budget
No fixed budget as would like to use phone for at least a year heavily. I have one Nexus 6 hence seeking suggestion for another one rather than going for another Nexus 6.

Go for the Samsung Galaxy S6 then. Can be bought for ~39k-40k. Its the fastest android phone in the market. Beats other phones in almost all the benchmarks.

With the UFS 2.0 storage performance is stellar and even the design is premium.

Note 4 is the only one coming to my mind. Probably even S6 is okay.

PS: I noticed that you created same topic in another forum too, ultimately you will need to decide by yourself. Go to GSMArena and read reviews, decide yourself. Cause in that other place you asked for suggestion, well its like you asked for a fine wine in a public toilet.

+1 to S6. Samsung has started making effort of reducing bloatware.
that would mean that experience of OS would be good...right?[DOUBLEPOST=1434820564][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Premium Dual Sim.. Consider LG G4.
Infact I was amazed its very close to what i require...Pls clear my doubts about following:
1. service support
2. is LG modified OS ok or bloatware?
3. Never had LG phone..hope its good in experience of others

Hope it also supports Indian LTEs near future and Airtel 4G now

Note 4 is the only one coming to my mind. Probably even S6 is okay.

PS: I noticed that you created same topic in another forum too, ultimately you will need to decide by yourself. Go to GSMArena and read reviews, decide yourself. Cause in that other place you asked for suggestion, well its like you asked for a fine wine in a public toilet.
Yes posted at 2-3 places as buying an expensive phone for me is almost a 1-2 years not buying any other phone proposition and really unable to decide...what is your kind opionion on LG G4 dual SIM phone?

Yes posted at 2-3 places as buying an expensive phone for me is almost a 1-2 years not buying any other phone proposition and really unable to decide...what is your kind opionion on LG G4 dual SIM phone?
That's good. But you need to understand who are trolling and who aren't.

What's my experience about LG G4? Can't say. I don't have a G4, and I won't have another LG again. As I have always said I don't want a midrange phone at flagship price. LG's UI is garbage, that's it. I don't care who likes it, who doesn't, but that is one unpolished/ unfinished UI for sure. I always thought Samsung's TW is garbage, that was until I used G3 for a short period of time, the WORST device I have ever used in my life (along with iPhone 5S), crap call quality along with weak signal strength, no comments about the display, awful build quality etc. etc. TW has changed significantly from KitKat stage. It was one of the worst UI for sure, but with Lollipop it has changed, significantly. But still, if you want Stock Android experience then you should aim for those Motorola Nexus phones, cause no customised UI can match stock Android experience. But just for getting stock Android experience you need to list out what you will miss from a flagship like Note 4 or S6 etc (Display, Camera, just two examples out of many). But if you are a true Android user and want Google's latest, without waiting, then you should be aiming for Nexus phones.

My choice is still Note 4. I know a lot of people will recommend the S6, but I still think that Note series is in its own league. You can get a Note 4 for 33-34k I think. Now I don't know why on earth would someone buy a midrange phone like G4, for whatever price its selling at.

And about that other forum I said, beware from two members, Saiyangoku and Knk13, these two persons are the biggest trolls (or cheap junks, use whatever filthy words are there) this internet world has ever seen. You can always see a user's previous posts to know what's their character.

There was a time I tried to help newcomers, but I don't any more. Why I wanted to help? Because my personal experience is a lot more than these idiots, I am using Note 3, and it's my 34th phone (probably), this number is more than the average age of these cheap arse idiots. Sounds like blowing my own trumpet right? Be it :)

Back