Budget 25-30k Which Mobile Phone To Buy Under 30K?

Aakarshan

Recruit
1. Budget?
A: INR 30K-35K

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 6" inches, Amoled.

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, etc).
A: Android, iOS

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 5G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Samsung, Google.

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Multimedia Consumption.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A:

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, Google Pixel 6A, Apple iPhone 12.

Hi, I am looking for buying a new phone. I am an heavy user. Earlier I was looking to buy Samsung S21 Fe, but that phone has an exynos chipset, and these chipsets tend to heat alot under pressure. I also wanted to purchase Pixel 6a, but that too has that exynos chipset under the hood in the name of Tensor. I still just don't understand why does these manufacturers still build phones with such underperforming chipsets. I am thinking of buying Samsung S20FE. I am an heavy user and sometimes I tend to play PUBG occasionally to kill time. Which phone should I buy?

Not giving any recommendations. But in case you finalize S20 FE, it's available for 22.5k on Amazon with SBI credit card. It's a steal deal.
Screenshot_20230714_070305_Amazon.jpg

Read that thread regarding S20FE 5G. IMO get it if camera takes top priority but want to avoid Pixel 6a (be it for the need of bigger display or better battery life or One UI).

For multimedia consumption + gaming, S20FE 5G is an easy no. There are better performing options, mainly Moto Edge 40, Poco F5 & OP Nord 3 (Edge 40 is a notch below other 2 in performance but still better than S865). Keep an eye on OP 11R as well, its 8+ Gen 1 will be the best performer under 40k.

From those 3, OP has the longest software support at 3 years & even the fastest update release cycle. Moto & Xiaomi provide just 2 OS updates & updates are slow to release. Moto is the most compact & lightest of the 3.

Avoid exynos, S888/888+ & 8 Gen 1 powered phones as they are made at Samsung fab. 8+ Gen 1 is made at TSMC, so much better efficiency, both energy & thermal. Samsung is trying to compete but TSMC still has the better fab technology.

Back