Which mobile web browser you use?

Browser

• Total voters
Use Opera mini when in office or outside since it consumes very less data. Also use it for downloads as it allows pause and resume functionality.
Chrome when I'm on wifi or for banking/payment sites.

Am I the only one using Firefox? Wow.
I am using Firefox too !!
On mobile as well as on desktop (Ubuntu).

I have been using FF before chrome came (for desktop). Had tried Chrome, but didn't find any reason to move from FF.
For mobile, started using FF because of the sync it provide, and again no reason to move.

stuck to using edge on my win 10 phone out of compulsion. waiting for a particular phone to debut here when i'll get rid of this! :sour:

Chrome in win 10
Chrome in android wen in wifi and Uc browser wen on 4g
The syncing on every search and bookmarks in chrome is so helpful, cant live without it.

I use Firefox. Earlier versions of Firefox on Android were not good, and I was disappointed. But, Firefox improved a lot with later versions, and I now use Firefox only. Have been using Firefox on desktop for years too, so I was happy when Firefox improved on Android.

jst got a mail 'DEMAND NOTICE' frm 'Legalcolls@tikona.in' after 6 months of not paying my bill f around 2500. stop using d net coz f bad signal strenght and left d town without stating to disconnect. i dnt have their device mail says if not paid within 7 days it inclusive of legal proceedings criminal as well as civil, against you.can they really file a case against me since they only have my hometown address (i.d.)

Back